In this module, you will hear from leading advocates who have used their lived experience to make a powerful impact on the Australian healthcare system and bring positive change for patients. They discuss how they channelled their passion into creating or assisting advocacy movements, what change they wanted to bring about, and examples of the impact their advocacy has had.
- Chapter 1. How to become an advocate
- Chapter 2. Joining a movement versus starting a movement
- Chapter 3. Insights on advocacy from leading advocates
- Chapter 4. Case Study – Richard Vines – Rare Cancers Australia
- Exercise and Additional Resources
To view this content, enrol in the masterclass below.