In this module, we cover the world of social media, the power it can have, the importance of using the right message at the right time and tips of how to get your message seen. You’ll hear from leading creative advocates on how they’ve grown their supporter base and influence, and how humour can be a useful way to engage your audience, when used appropriately.
- Chapter 1. Digital 101
- Chapter 2. Creating an engaged community
- Chapter 3. Case Study – Jimmy Niggles - Skin Check Champions
- Chapter 4. Case Study – Hugo Toovey – 25 Stay Alive
- Chapter 5. Case Study – Maddie King – Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Advocate
- Exercise and Additional Resources
To view this content, enrol in the masterclass below.